by Admin on December 01, 2020
Ticket Data Export Procedure
To export the ticket data from your H2Desk help desk, please follow these instructions:
1) Go to Reports >> Ticket Search Report.
2) Select the Date Range as desired. Since the report may be fairly long, it might be better to separate your ticket data by calendar year (i.e., January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018) to make it easier to search in the future.
3) In the Report Fields section, select any additional fields you would like to include in the ticket header row. Next, in the Additional Content section, select the two check boxes as follows: Show Full Ticket Thread and Show Additional Details.
4) Set the Rows selector to 500 and click the Generate button.
5) Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the report. When you reach the bottom, the system will automatically load an 500 additional records. Keep scrolling down until no additional records are loaded.
6) After all records have loaded, scroll back to the top of the report and click the Export button. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to save the report to your local drive.
7) If you are exporting your ticket data by calendar year, repeat this entire procedure for each calendar year by adjusting the date range to the next year.
Please note, the announced closure date of February 28, 2021 is a hard cut off. There are currently no plans to provide access beyond the announced date. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you transition to a new system prior February 28, 2021 and export all existing ticket data prior to the cutoff.